Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
A CE Technical Architect leads the technical aspects of a D365 Customer Engagement (CE) project or workstream working in collaboration with the functional team and developers.
- Learn a customer's business, needs, and processes and architect solutions utilizing modern technologies and techniques to help them achieve their goals. Designs should find a balance between user satisfaction, maintainability, scalability, and cost to implement.
- Drive Dynamics CE implementations through all project phases, including discovery, definition, build, test, and deploy.
- Lead data-centric discussions with the client through discovery meetings.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, system diagrams, and prototypes.
- Develop integrations and customizations to Dynamics CE.
- Design and lead the system architecture process to create, define specifications for, and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements.
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution.
- Strong Power Apps and Dynamics CE product and industry knowledge
- 3+ years designing and delivering D365 solutions with various integration strategies.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to company leadership
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Microsoft D365 & Power Platform certifications
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-CB1