Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Reviews on the architecture and design deliverables and support as an SME.
- Ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
- Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology.
- Recommend client value creation initiatives and implement industry best practices.
- Design and develop solution for product/project and sustenance delivery.
- successful transition.
- Identify, analyze and resolve public and hybrid cloud-based issues.
- Communicates architectural solutions to IT lead.
- This Candidate's primary responsibilities include responsibility for the design/planning, management, support, and oversight of the environment.
- Working within a Scrum or agile development environment (1+ years)
- Knowledge on modern frameworks and design patterns with MongoDB OR MySQL
- Understanding and hands on using various Version Control Systems (SVN, Git, GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket etc)
- Experience in working with global enterprise applications
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Communicate well within the team and with other associate teams and get the work done.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Nice to have skills:
- React js, Angular, HTML and CSS
- MySQL/SQL SERVER and PostgreSQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB
- SVN, Bitbucket, GITHUB
- Azure Devops, Jenkins
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Power-shell, Bash/sh
- azure apim azure functions, azure sql, azure cosmos db, azure service bus, azure app
- development methodologyagile
Type of Project (Development/Support/Migration/Upgrade/etc....):
- Curious and learning oriented.
- Builds strong personal networks across domains.
- Collaborative and strong team player.
- Act like an owner.
- Skilled in conflict resolution.
- Drive innovation.
Development Shifts, If any:
None Client Interview (Yes/No) Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge