Meet our Team
As a trusted partner for critical networks, Nokia are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks.
The CPQ solution (Configure-Price-Quote) was conceived to reduce Sales offer cycle time by leveraging workflow and automation technology. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Proven work experience as a Lead
- Experience developing applications using Java/J2EE, with Spring boot framework knowledge and experience
- Experience with containerization and cloud technologies (eg. Kubernetes, Dockers, Mesos, AWS) as well as DevOps and testing tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Selenium, SonarQube)
- Able to manage the team of 4-6 people.
- Able to coordinate with PO/ BA for requirement clarification
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Mandatory skills: Java, Microservices, Springboot, Azure/AWS Cloud Platform Nice to have skills: Knowledge on CPQ/Quote to Cash suite of product is added advantage Type of Project (Development/Support/Migration/Upgrade/etc....): Development Shifts, If any: No Our Company
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge