Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Primary Skills : SOA OSB 12C,
Secondary Skills: Mule Soft
Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12C, AIA Foundation pack, AIA PIP, MuleSoft and Oracle Data integrator
Oracle SOA/OSB Developer-Design and build efficient integrations by integrating various on-prem heterogeneous systems that include ERP systems like EBS, E-commerce systems like ATG and Magento, Legacy systems like M5 & ISeries, Agile PLM integration for Inventory Management using Oracle Middleware (Release 11g and 12c) like Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12C, AIA Foundation pack, AIA PIP, MuleSoft and Oracle Data integrator.
• Develop high quality secured and efficient data integration software solutions that adhere to business needs using development IDE's like JDeveloper 11g/12c, ODI client 11g/12c and Anypoint Studio 7+.
• Participate in operational activities which includes environment support, root cause analysis and Defect management using service now and confluence.
• Participate in benchmarking and performance testing which includes environment and code tuning, Component System testing, Next box testing, Integration verification and validation testing, User acceptance testing and Production.
• Analyze new or existing business requirements and end to end design with functional and technical components by working closely with architects, developers and business analysts.
• Deployment and Testing using TeamCity, SOAPUI, Postman, Ant/Maven and JMeter.
• Build visual dashboards for data reporting using APEX 4.0+ and PLSQL. - Document the solutions by creating TE 40, MD 70 and MD 120,confluence documents. Mandatory : Oracle SOA Suite 12c+,OSB 12c, ODI 11+ , MuleSoft 4+ ,Jdeveloper 12c, AnyPoint Studio 7+,XML,JSON,XSD's,XSLT's,Weblogic 12C Nice to Have : SOAPUI, Postman, TeamCity, Ant/Maven ,Apex 4.0+,PLSQL,AIA Foundation pack, AWS , JAVA,Splunk,PuttyOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge