Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
The Senior Manager of Customer Advocacy is a member of the Content and Campaign PMO, part of Corporate Marketing. This role oversees the global Customer Advocacy program, Hitachi Vantara's reference program comprised of our most influential customers willing to be advocates and share their stories and experiences through sales references and marketing activities. Business outcomes influenced by Customer Advocacy include driving marketing pipeline, expansions, and new logos as well as enhancing market perception and accelerating closed-won sales opportunities. The Senior Manager of Customer Advocacy is responsible for leading a team of professionals in creating a strategy and implementing programs.
• Managing customer engagements to build trust and support vital Hitachi Vantara functions, including product definition and references for launches, and marketing and sales programs
• Developing strategies, and collaborate with sales and support functions and other Hitachi Group companies, to increase the number and quality of customer references
• Nurturing customer advocacy to increase the recognition of the Hitachi Vantara brand, products and services using peer-driven ratings and review platforms
• Developing customer stories in collaboration with sales, legal, business units, and building digital assets in collaboration with content marketing and other marketing functions
• Building a Voice of the Customer (VoC) data insights and reporting program with direct, indirect and inferred sources, and in collaboration with the business units and functions across the company. What you bring to the team
• What you bring to the team
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience from services or solutions marketing, sales or consulting; and a minimum of 3 years direct experience working in client facing business roles
• 3+ years proven experience building and managing high-performance teams of senior professionals
• B2B industry experience, ideally in the information technology/solutions space; experience with matrix organizations is a plus
• Customer obsessed. Passionate about working with customers to nurture, create and execute on assets that tell their story and promote business outcomes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability to manage and support multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to collaborate with vendors and marketers as necessary.
• Experience with event management, content planning and strategy.
• Experience with community management a strong plus
• Education: minimum Bachelor's degree in relevant fields; an MBA is a plus Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge