Residency in California, Washington, Texas, or Nevada required. Meet The Team
Our Technical Sales - Solution Consultants represent Hitachi Vantara to clients across the Media and Entertainment industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver a profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. They are immensely capable, adaptable, confident, excellent communicators who are equally cool in front of large crowds and intimate groups. They are customer-oriented and capable of answering a wide variety of questions related to data driven infrastructure.
If you want to be part of a collaborative and friendly group, supporting each other's ideas and working together for the success of our customers. Success is shared, this is the opportunity for you! We work closely with account managers to demonstrate the breadth and depth of the Hitachi Vantara Technical Portfolio. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
We are currently hiring a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant to be based in the Western US. The position will be aligned with our Enterprise Segment and supporting Sales as part of our US East Region. What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
- Engage daily with Hitachi Vantara Enterprise Account Executives Including all Channel Partners, the ISV Ecosystem, Service Providers and the wider cross functional Hitachi Vantara team focusing on the Media and Entertainment Industry.
- Collaborating with these teams to promote the Hitachi Vantara vision and strategy, build pipeline and deliver revenue to exceed region goals.
- This role must focus on the business development aspects of the job yet also demonstrate a clear depth of technical understanding of the entire portfolio of products including Digital Infrastructure components; File, Block and Object Storage, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Management Software and Hybrid Cloud Solutions.
- Engage with Hitachi Vantara inside sales and partners to support the technical positioning of the entire Hitachi Vantara portfolio of products, services and solutions.
- Eager to demonstrate a clear technical understanding of the strengths and competitive advantages, the overall market and business drivers and the value proposition of the portfolio.
- 10+ years of experience in a Consultative Presales role in the Storage Industry or in a High-Value Solutions Infrastructure company with experience in the Media & Entertainment industry.
- Demonstrate a client centric approach to ensure proposed solutions have technical impact, operational effectiveness and meet desired business outcomes
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies such as Server technologies, Virtualization/VMware, Business Continuity, Data Protection, SAN, LAN/WAN Concepts and Architectures. Video Streaming and Media & Entertainment solutions experience.
- Knowledgeable experience with Virtualized and Cloud based solutions is a plus.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge