The IAM SME Contractor will be responsible for evaluating the privileged accounts and assisting customers with applying security controls but not limited to password issues, access issues and providing information regarding use of CyberArk and Remediant solutions. The SME should be comfortable working alone or across multiple teams and exhibit attention to detail and critical thinking skills. SME must have a knowledge of Privileged Accounts across
• Evaluate the AD, windows admin accounts in cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP) and on Prem AD environment
• Define use cases and identify appropriate solutions to handle the use cases
• Identify the risks and/or gaps
• Identify and suggest possible improvements
• Perform other duties or projects as required or assigned.
• Integrate Privileged Interactive Accounts with the CyberArk
• Build dashboard reports using the CyberArk data
• Knowledge of Radiant logic
• Integrate Privileged Service/Functional accounts with CyberArk or Remediant SecureONE per use case
• Responsible for tools operational activities and the patching
• Has worked on CyberArk upgrades/migration from 10x->12.x
• Knowledge of Identify and Governance system is preferred.
• Must have worked with CyberArk PSM, APP to App Integrations including the Webservices
• Complete remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
• Discover the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
• Understanding of Privileged Access Management concepts
• Must have experience in PAM solution like CyberArk and Remediant (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Virtual Directory like Radiant Logic is a plus
• Experience in IDM System like SailPoint is a plus
• Experience administering Windows/Linux platforms
• Experience with Privileged Access Workstations
• Basic scripting skills (JAVA, PowerShell, Python etc.)
• Basic knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Firewalls)
• Experience with API's a plus
• Engineering, Computer Science
• Generally, requires 8+ years related experience
• Experience with modern development tools: Git, JIRA, etc.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge