Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year. Job Description
- Perform Lead Generation and Nurture, responsible for closure of the deal.
- Meet prospects and conduct first level of discovery session
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective clients
- Manage end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to providing after-sales support
- Organize and attend sales events and/or workshops
- Report regularly on sales activities and performance
- Review and analyze proposal needs to determine key project requirements
- Produce initial proposal draft using content database and other sources
- Ensure responses are aligned to the client's/prospect's stated requirements
- Admin Tasks: Track all meetings, calendar meetings, emails to CRM
: Full time, permanent positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6:00 PMWORK LOCATION
: Full-time work from home (until further notice). Office is located in Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaQualifications
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Attitude: Proactive, positive attitude, high-energy person.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Internet savvy: Comfortable with browsing /researching information online
- Microsoft Office: Familiarity with Microsoft Technologies. Should be very comfortable with Outlook, Word and PowerPoint and familiar with Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Business: Preferably in Accounting or related field
- Problem solving skills
- Proven ability to deliver results in a timely manner
What is it like working here?
- We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual's needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Job Applicant Data Protection Policy