Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year. Job DescriptionJob Overview
Responsible for solution design and delivery for Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP implementation projects. Job Responsibilities
- Discovery: Meet customers and lead discovery workshop of requirements. Develop Business Requirements Document, Business scenarios and key use cases.
- Solution Presentation: Lead configuration and presentation Microsoft Dynamics Solution presentations for key business scenarios
- Design Validation: Review and validate that the design documents and solution artifacts prepared by business analysts meet the customer's requirements. Improve the solution artifacts as needed.
- Lead Training, SIT and UAT phase
: Full time, permanent positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6:00 PMWORK LOCATION
: Sydney, NSWQualifications
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Bachelor's degree is required
- At least 7 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP in functional configuration
- At least one Microsoft Dynamics ERP certification is required
- Should be able to understand at least 2-3 different key functional areas of the ERP solution
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret order to cash, procure to pay business processes and requirements.
- At least 10 years of experience with ERP system
- POS Exposure is desirable but not required
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package,regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Job Applicant Data Protection Policy