Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs What you'll be doing
• Responsible for detailed project definition and management (working with the Hitachi Vantara Product Management teams and cross-functional organizations) to run and deliver multiple projects in real time.
• Undertake project management responsibilities for multiple New Product Readiness go-to-market (GTM) projects and process improvement projects.
• Provide an effective management interface to both the product management team and cross-functional organizations.
• Optimize the GTM process with the goals of reducing time to market, achieving competitive cost and quality and ensuring Global Supply Chain readiness for new products.
• Manages all aspects of projects including planning, execution, implementation and on-going support.
• Creates and maintains project management tools, reports, and statistics
• Represents Global Supply Chain in Product Management GTM kickoff meetings, planning meetings, and testing/approval sessions
• Initiates project checklist including key information and players, tasks and dependencies required for launch, owner assignment, and target dates
• Revises project schedule as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Verifies project risks are identified and managed appropriately
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, stored appropriately, and are accessible to the teams
• Manages project communications between product management, engineering, and Global Supply Chain
• Coordinates new products training for global Distribution Centers (DC).
• Leads Proof-Of- DC Readiness (POD) planning/review meetings and drives action items to completion
• Ensures effective communications to all stakeholders and project members through regular project progress meetings and reporting What you bring to the team
• Bachelor's in related field
• 3 years' experience as a Project Manager
• Manage multiple projects with competing priorities in multiple time zones
• Host effective meetings with cross-functional teams in different regions
• Create, design and deliver an effective presentation
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
• Contribute consistently in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office. Working knowledge of project/project management software (MS Project etc.) is an advantage. PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is desired.
• Deadline-oriented, disciplined, and self-managed
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills
• Effective working with global, multicultural teams
• Excellent work ethic, communication and organizational skills and customer support "For Colorado only (as required by the Colorado Equal Pay Act): The expected salary for this position in our Colorado office is $75,000 - $80,000. Pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's variable pay program, subject to the program's conditions and restrictions." Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge