Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year. Job DescriptionJOB OVERVIEW:
The position is responsible for collating and analyzing various financial and operational data concerning the operations of Hitachi Solutions in Asia Pacific (APAC). The position provides support for the various management reporting and other ad-hoc financial reports required by the Head of Finance for APAC.Reports to:
Assistant Vice President (AVP) Finance - APACEmployment Type:
Full-time, permanentWork Schedule:
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Work Location:
Full-time work from home (until further notice). Office address is in BGC, Taguig CityJOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzing financial data
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk
- Coordinating with other members of the Finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts
- Coordinating with Operations Team to provide qualitative information on financial results
- Providing financial models
- Making financial forecasts
The position will be responsible in preparing the following:
- Working Paper Templates on Budget and Monthly Rolling Forecast based on Adaptive System
- APAC Budget Worksheets per ODIN Entity and Consolidated
- Monthly Monitoring Report of Actual vs. Budget per Entity and Consolidated
- Monthly Detailed Rolling Forecast
- Any other ad-hoc analysis reports that may be required from time to time by Head of Finance or Top Management.
- CPA required
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 4 years' relevant experience, preferred
- Must be exposed in several aspects of accounting and finance
- Exposure to an ERP software (Microsoft Dynamics 365 software experience is preferred, but not required)
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Job Applicant Data Protection Policy