Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Use Agile methodologies to plan, manage and deliver
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Capacity Planning
- Schedule and facilitate scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitor progress and performance and help teams to make improvements.
- Report on Sprint Metrics
- Plan and organize demos and product/system testing.
- Track Project timelines and deliverables
- Preparing and Presenting Status Reports to stakeholders
- Help new team members understand scope and vision of the project
- Ensure that team members understand Scrum theory and that they adhere to Scrum practices and rules.
- Help establish a high-performing team dynamic, a continuous flow, and an exponential improvement in processes.
Nice to have skills:
- Certification for Scrum Master role is desired from affiliation such as org, (PSM) Scrumalliance.org (CSM), Scaledagile.com etc.
- Experience in leading and managing an enterprise account
- Create, modify and publishing Jira & DevOps dashboard
- Hands on Excel, Power point for leadership reporting and presentation
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Share Experiences and Encourages Collaboration
- Acting as a Coach for Team Development
Type of Project (Development/Support/Migration/Upgrade/etc....):
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies and Devops
- High self-awareness and patience.
- A sense of humour and ability to make the work fun.
- Curious and learning-oriented.
Automation/Migration & Development.Shifts, If any:
None Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge