Skip to main content
This job posting is no longer active.
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur,
Job ID: R0012212
Date Posted: Feb 27, 2023
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Asia (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Profession (Job Category): IT, Telecom & Internet
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
- Acquire technical skillsets and become a product expert in Smart Manufacturing solutions
- Provide technical presales support to the sales team
- Managing & interpreting customer requirements and conduct site study and come out with solution proposal for the customer.
- System specification development
- System design, development, testing, debugging and commissioning of software system.
- Overlook software project implementation.
- Lead and guide software engineer in software development.
- Work closely with various business units and third-party partners to deliver a total solution.
- Provide product & technical training to peers, sales team, business partners & customers.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in software development industry.
- Good knowledge in .Net, Java, Python and/or mobile application software development languages.
- Good knowledge in Linux and Windows operating system.
- Good knowledge in relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle DB, Postgresql, MySql, etc.)
- Knowledge in MES, CMMS, IoT and Smart Manufacturing Solutions an added advantage
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools (e.g., QlikSense, Power BI, Tableau, etc.) an added advantage.
- Proficient in IT process and application consultancy
- Embrace current new technology and innovation.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Solution driven person and have “can-do” mentality.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Creative and innovative
- Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply.