Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Design, Develop and Demo application and related enhancements for an assigned squad
- Design and Develop APIs to support an application
- Design and Develop key Application Components and Supporting APIs / Events
- Create POCs to test new Tech Stacks, Synthesize Results and Champion Business Case
- Create Tests for Application Testing and API Consumption Testing
- Manage Source Control Policies and Conduct Peer Reviews to ensure Code Quality
- Create and Maintain DevSecOps Pipelines and Monitoring to ensure a secure & reliable application
- Create Architecture Design Document and Related Patterns as needed
- Design Web applications that are compliant with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d).
- Work as part of an agile squad in breaking down requirements appropriately
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining responsive solutions
- Ability to develop technical solutions and document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools
- Demonstrate design experience and be willing to challenge other team member's designs as well as receive and incorporate feedback
- Creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards
- Good team player and supporting nature to diversified team members
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
Nice to have skills: Type of Project (Development/Support/Migration/Upgrade/etc....): Shifts, If any:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Software Development experience: 7-10 Years for Senior Developers
- Experience with Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Expertise in Spring Boot, Spring batch, Spring security, JWT, OAUTH 2.0
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using Microservices, with demonstrable production-scale experience
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Bitbucket, GitHub.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline process with Azure DevOps
- Experience in EJB, Servlets, JSP/JSFs.
- Experience working with common RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, or DB2
- Cloud Certification is a plus.
- Exposure to A/B Testing tools.
- Experience with developing Spring RESTful Web Services.
- Good understanding of non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, maintainability and security.
- Good understanding of web application security.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Financial domain knowledge is a plus.
Must be willing to work from 1pm IST to 10pm IST to have overlap with US customer work hours Client Interview (Yes/No)
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge