Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur,
Job ID: R0012316
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Asia (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Profession (Job Category): IT, Telecom & Internet
Job Type (Experience Level): Management
Job Schedule: Full time
• Develop highly innovative and intuitive web & mobile applications for financial services industry
• Participate in delivery lifecycle – analyze, design, build, deploy, test, release & support
• Produce technical design and responsible for key / complex development tasks
• Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project
• Plan and drive the project’s technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
• Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation
plan in a timely manner.
• Collaboration with customers to prepare technical specifications.
• Interact with subject matter experts (functional & technical) to understand business requirements
and technology architecture of the applications accordingly.
• Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
• Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to organization’s
standards / guidelines.
• Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of organization’s methodology and delivery.
• Provide technical guidance and lead/develop team members.
• Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
Result-oriented team player that is passionate about self-improvement and quality of work
• Have intense interest and proven track record in enterprise application development using current
mobile / cross-platform / native technologies
• Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years of working experience in web / mobile application development
• Highly proficient in Bootstrap or other major responsive web design framework
• Extensive experience in web technologies (E.g. React.Js, Angular, Vue.js, Node.js, XML, CSS
Preprocessor (SAAS), HTML5, RESTful API, etc.)
• Extensive experience in Hybrid mobile framework / cross platform apps with web technology (e.g.
• Good knowledge on mobile app native code / plugin development
• Broad understanding about SDLC processes and methodologies
• Cross-platform / native application development experience is a strong plus
• Server-side programming experience using Java and SQL is a strong plus
• Domain knowledge in financial industry is a strong plus
• Highly independent, strong self-initiative, keen learner with leadership qualities
• Proficient in English with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability in problem solving and decision making
• Able to accept challenges and cope with demanding timeline
• Willing to travel and accept overseas assignment