Skip to main content
Job ID: JRA22070
Date Posted: Sep 29, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Industry & Distribution
Company Name: JR Automation
Profession (Job Category): Production & Skilled Trades
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
- Involve in schematic design of power, safety, IO, stepper motor and servo motor circuits for both PLC and PC controlled machines.
- Design panel and component layout of electrical control boxes.
- Perform wiring and pneumatic layout of full machines (both PLC and PC controlled machines).
- Handle machine setups and troubleshooting of full machine circuit (includes IO checks and debugging of power, safety and motor circuits).
- Provide field support of automation machines.
- Must be willing to travel overseas when required.
- Degree / Diploma / ITE in Electrical Engineering.
- Relevant experience in wiring and troubleshooting of automation machines is essential.
- Familiarity with both PLC (like Omron and Allen-Bradley) and Windows XP/2000/NT PC controlled machines is essential.
- Familiarity with AutoCad is essential.
- Knowledge in CE and NRTL conformance will be added advantage.