Meet our Team
At Hitachi Vantara's Digital Solutions practice, we help our clients by building technology solutions that address business challenges and improve business outcomes with data-driven insights. As we continue expand our team, we are looking for Cloud Platform engineers who are passionate about technology and want to build a career working enterprise scale transformations with Hitachi's biggest customers - in this case a leading global bank. What you'll bring to the team
Extensive experience with Containers and Kubernetes, Python or Bash, Helm/Prometheus/Grafana Qualifications
• Hands on experience deploying and supporting Kubernetes platforms on AWS or GCP
• Experience with Containers (building, updating, managing container images, deploying, and orchestrating)
• Linux system administration knowledge
• Experience with a scripting language such as, Python, Shell, etc.
• Terraform enterprise experience (Orgs, Teams, Workspaces, SSO, private module registry)
• Familiarity with Helm Chart
• Experience with observability tools like Prometheus/Grafana
• Experience in DevOps and Automation tools like Ansible
• Experience leading a development team What you'll be doing:
- Working autonomously, delivering code from a set of requirements.
- Using outstanding communication skills to work as a of a global a team.
- Participating in architecture and design discussions that produce detailed requirements.
- Interpreting requirements and code and encouraging re-use and maintainability.
Actively participating in an agile environment and providing good daily feedback on the team stand-up calls.
- Participating in code release and production deployment, have an aggressive approach to fixing bugs and defects.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa
- Harmony, Trust, Respect Makoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity Kaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge