This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: R0012448
Date Posted: Oct 6, 2022
Segment: Construction Machinery
Business Unit: Hitachi Construction Machinery
Company Name: H-E Parts International Mining Solutions Engine Division Pty Ltd
Profession (Job Category): Administration & Facilities
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
To act as the point of contact for all incoming branch enquiries, providing administrative support and managing queries. Duties include managing warehouse inventory, supporting the parts interpreter and supporting the Workshop Administrator.
- Management of training matrix for the division.
- Workplace health and safety support, including coordination and submission of incident report, risk assessments, implementing workplace health and safety and environmental standards, chair and minute safety meetings, and ensuring standard operating procedures are followed.
- Management of work orders for infrastructure maintenance.
- Provide support to the Parts Interpreter as required.
- Pick parts and stock as requested for Work Orders from relevant warehouse
- Undertake NM01 and NM02 cycle count, including administrative data and recording, and physical parts count.
- Coordinate parts return to stock as required, including administrative functions in Pronto and restocking of parts into relevant warehouse.
- Maintenance, update and submission of Inventory B Sheet.
- Liaise with Stores employees regarding receivals and parts, allocations and issues.
- General reception duties, including answering phones, forwarding calls and taking messages, greeting visitors and contractors, and assisting with sign in/out of Sine Pro
- Receiving invoices, delivery dockets, picking slips and ensuring accuracy for auditing,
- Inwards good receipting, including reissue of backorder inwards goods,
- Record management, including filing of invoices, delivery dockets, parts confirmations, freight documents, parts ordered/picked, scope of work documents, and test reports to appropriate project files, and archiving of closed project files,
- Digital record management – electronic filing of invoicing, inwards goods receipted into Sharepoint Purchase Order files; filing of test reports, scope of work, freight confirmations into Sharepoint Project files, and electronic upload of branch pre-start and HSEQ records into HELIX.
- Coordination of local branch purchasing, including processing purchase orders for small orders for consumables, parts etc, updating purchase orders with relevant inventory reference, item costs etc, creation of and/or linking sales orders to purchase orders as required for accurate receipting, and liaison with suppliers in instances of parts supply discrepancy.
- Proactively follow and promote the company Core Values.
- Actively contribute to, and participate in, the delivery of strategic initiatives and projects as required.
- All employees must complete initial HEPI Induction Training.
- Employees must adhere to all Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, and other work practices established by HEPI or governed authorities.
- Avoid any activity that creates or poses a serious hazard to themselves or others while working for HEPI.
- Immediately bring any safety concern to your supervisor, or others designated by departmental procedures. If any employee believes that performing an assigned work task or activity may pose a serious risk to life or health or non-compliant, discuss the issue immediately and directly with your supervisor.
- Prior to operating any equipment supplied by HEPI, employees are to be adequately trained, equipped, monitored, evaluated, and guided as appropriate, to comply with established policies, standards, and procedures.
Business and Technical Systems:
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite including intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Pronto or similar ERP system (highly regarded).
Academic and Trade Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration (highly regarded).
- Demonstrated strong communication and organization skills.
- Able to plan, develop and maintain electronic and paper-based filing systems.
- Knowledge of current OH&S legislation and best practice.
- Previous experience working in mining / manufacturing industry (highly regarded).
Personal Qualities and Behavioural Traits:
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work in busy conditions, subject to tight timeframes and with competing demands.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Absolute discretion in dealing with confidential matters.