Our solution portfolio spans enterprise storage, cloud, SaaS & IoT. Essential to our growth strategy in Central EMEA is continued investment in our indirect model - selling through and with our expanding partner ecosystem. We have a mature sales Global Systems Integrator (GSI) sales team and we are looking to add to this with a new hire aligned to existing, high performing GSI accounts.What you will be doing
What you bring to the team
- To drive revenue growth through the Global Sell With, Sell to and Sell Through sales strategies with the GSIs as a part of the Hitachi Vantara Global Systems Integrator Program
- Develop unique/concrete solution offerings with Systems Integrator that will be in demand in the marketplace, & provide joint wins for Hitachi Vantara and the GSI.
- Responsibility for leading and managing virtual team of resources to deliver the development and launch of Hitachi Vantara solutions portfolio.
- Responsibility for building and developing the executive relationship within the GSI on a worldwide basis
- Successful track record directly managing a Systems Integrator relationship; OR working for a Systems Integrator in a client facing consulting role
- Demonstrated success of building relationships internationally as well as revenue growth
- Experience in sales, sales leadership, product marketing, technical sales, sales engineering, business development or alliance management roles in Enterprise IT technology vendors.
- Fluent English and fluent German are a must for this position
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge.