Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.What You'll Be Doing
The Technical Project Manager is engaged with the client account level and is a trusted advisor; providing visibility, service reviews and reporting through all phases of the implementation life cycle. The successful candidate will be working closely with other teams to ensure that all changes to a customer's environments are smoothly carried out while meeting capacity needs and service level agreements.
You will work with senior stakeholders on opportunities to improve their landscape while working across customer organizations and multiple Cloud and Infrastructure teams to ensure customers' applications are well designed and scaled to the needs of their business. The ideal candidate must possess customer presentation skills that enable you to represent Hitachi Vantara well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding incidents, trade-offs, best practices, and risk management. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, cost savings and quick innovation available in the cloud. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:What You Bring To The Team
- Earn a Trusted Client Advisory relationship with our clients and team.
• Work with customers to provide visibility and guidance around their Services account through regular Operational Service Reviews and Reporting.
• Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning. • • Work with the customers on operational and tactical issues.
• Be involved in the change management process of the customer's environment to ensure success and service up-time.
• Work with application owners to develop and standardize test, upgrade, and release management processes.
• Engage with Director and C-Level executives to understand business needs.
• Go "toe to toe" with customer technical stakeholders on most issues.
• Be the voice of the customer and work with internal HV resources to ensure that the customer's SLA's are met.
• Raise internal awareness of customer impacting bugs and/or issues, and drive the appropriate prioritization for fixes and/or responses.
• Champion and advocate for customer requirements (e.g. feature requests).
• Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone).
• Triage technical issues
• Provide oversight of escalation, prioritization, and drive customer communication during critical events.
• Assist in Design/Architecture of Cloud and hybrid cloud solutions. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge