Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/.
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure development. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings.Job Description
As a Azure Developer - Modern Applications,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability and you will contribute in development of cloud-native solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers. If you see the possibilities and are as excited as we are about being part of a brand-new consulting capability, then you may be exactly who we are looking for! As an Azure Developer - Modern Applications you also will:
- Build innovative solutions for our customers delivering them business value.
- Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within Azure modern applications space
- Design and develop Azure cloud-native applications with underlying micro-services Azure based architecture.
- Customize and extends existing applications of the Dynamics 365 or Microsoft 365 product family
- Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality.
- Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques
- Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue chip customers on exciting projects
- Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
- Take part in customer and community events to spread the spirit of the Azure cloud solutions
QualificationsA successful candidate has to have:
Additionally, a good understanding of the following is required:
- 3+ years of overall development experience, focused on Azure cloud-native applications and/or integrations
- Extensive experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud-native application designs.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
- Already have or be working towards your Microsoft Azure certifications (AZ 900 & AZ 204)
- Very good written and spoken English and German.
- Excellent communication skills, consulting skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness.
- Passion - a love and enjoyment of working with new technology and like-minded people.
We would consider it an advantage of you have skills in:
- C# and .Net Framework
- Asp.Net MVC
- Application Development (Blazor / Angular / React)
- Database experience - SQL and No SQL
- Azure DevOps and GIT
- Understands and uses software patterns.
Additional InformationWe offer
- One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
- One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
- Some experience in one or more of:
- Mobile Application Development
- Microservices Architecture
- Webshop and CMS Development
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Additional Premium Level Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Multisport Card
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Excellent Work-Life balance
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams