Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform, and Analytics areas. As part of our existing projects & teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure DevOps. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings.Job Description
As an Azure Consultant,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability. You will work on client-facing projects and you will contribute towards the strategic direction of this new capability.As an Azure Consultant you also will:
QualificationsA successful candidate has to have:
- Design and implementation of public, private or hybrid cloud solutions for our customers.
- Use existing industry and technology experience and knowledge for client counselling within the Azure space
- Further development and optimisation of methodology and of development practices and principles.
- Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques.
- Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue-chip customers on exciting projects.
- Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
Additionally, a good understanding of the following is required:
- Knowledge of English and German is a must
- Knowledge of key Azure concepts and principles
- Knowledge in tenant, cost and subscription management
- Knowledge in on premise to cloud migrations
- Knowledge in Microsoft Server Technolgies
- Experience with pre-sales.
- Experience in conducting client-facing workshops.
We would consider it an advantage of you have skills in:
- Azure Architectures and Cloud concepts
- Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solution design / implementation experience
- Microsoft on premise infrastructure and network topologies
- Authentication / Azure Active Directory / SSO
- Azure Tenant Management
- The ability/desire to assist in Presales
Additional InformationWe offer
- Azure DevOps (Pipelines & Releases)
- Azure ARM
- PowerShell / Bash scripting
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Additional Premium Level Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Multisport Card
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Excellent Work-Life balance
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams