Job ID: R0012943
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Asia Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Position: Regional Sales Manager
1) Formulate, implement, develop sales strategies & opportunities to achieve overall department sales objectives for short-term & midterm plan
2) Obtain market intelligence to support sales activities to increase hit rate
3) Discover and develop new segments / products to support sales growth
4) Regions covered: HAS Area (ASEAN, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal & Pakistan)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Monitor competitors’ movement and provide marketing information and intelligence.
2) Improvises strategies & business plans to support the department.
3) Renders technical consultancy & advice on Hitachi products and ancillaries to assist Sales department to complete and secure project sales.
4) Attends sales enquiries, tenders, and/or technical clarification.
5) Scrutinizes and prepares tender submission including deviations, if necessary.
6) Performs market analysis, proposes competitive price structure and respectively for commercial conditions.
7) Assist and support department/management to execute and manage on: -
a. Daily department work Project execution work
b. Maintaining relationships with authorized master dealers/dealers and clients
c. Promoting the company’s existing brands and introduce new products
d. As and when tasks assigned or requested by Superior
8) Follow up with colleagues in branches, end users, M& E consultants, or contractors.
9) Attends tender interviews for negotiation of sales.
10) Finalizes and secures tender/sales as much as possible with premiums of preferences in price and/or conditions.
11) Monitors project’s progress, individual customer’s payment behaviors, assists credit controller in dealing with bad paymaster.
12) Obtain feedbacks including complaints/compliments from customers about Company’s product performance and share with related factory.
Competencies / Qualification:
a) Minimum 5 years in either of the following:
- Project Sales & Services or:
- Project Management
- Exposure to industrial segment especially manufacturing sector
- Regional sales experience
- Ability to multitask and work well in both independently & team environment
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication, analytical & problem-solving skills
b) Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Business Admin / Marketing / Equivalent