Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
PLEASE NOTE: Although the position is remote / virtual / work-from-home, you MUST
reside, and be able to work, in the US.
Hitachi Solutions provides high quality solutions with predictable delivery. We do this with clear process, standards, and an unrivaled commitment to quality. As a .Net Applications Solution Architect in our Modern Solutions Practice within the Azure Cloud Enablement Division, you will be a lynchpin of our Azure cloud-based .Net stack development engagements.
.Net Applications Solution Architects lead client engagements from definition through delivery in the .Net stack. You will collaborate with customers to scope the engagement, define requirements, turn those requirements into design and architecture, create a delivery plan, and manage a team in delivering high quality applications. Hitachi Solutions practices hands-on leadership, so our .Net Application Solution Architects are equally at home leading teams as well as actively hands-on involved in architecting solutions on engagements.Qualifications
Successful candidates will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is highly desired; work experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
- 8+ years of overall professional experience in the Microsoft .Net stack (C# +/or ASP preferred) with 5+ years working as an Application/Solutions Architect is REQUIRED
- Full stack .Net experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud technologies including Security, CI/CD and DevOps are REQUIRED
- In-depth understanding of MS SQL Server databases and T-SQL are REQUIRED (other RDBMS platforms, such as Oracle, or Mongo/NoSQL DBs are a plus)
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum/XP (Extreme Programming) methods and TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience with Microservices, APIs and containers are REQUIRED
- Experience with IoT (Internet of Things), Mobile and/or REST are a plus
- Microsoft certifications are a plus (and we'll keep them current and/or we'll pay for you to get them!)
- Attitude and aptitude are important as we are collaborative
- Proven ability to lead teams
- Superb communication skills (both written and oral), be consultative and have well-developed presentation skills
PLEASE NOTE: We also have other positions such as Senior, Lead and Principal .Net Software Engineer openings as well as a Solution Principal.
Additionally, should you be based in Canada I can refer you to my talent acquisition partner for the Canada-based Modern Solutions recruiting efforts. Otherwise, you MUST reside, and be eligible to work, in the US.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.