Job ID: R0012531
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS India Private Limited
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Senior Telecoms Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of administrative and strategic tasks. The position is based in Kolkata.
▪ IT/Telecom Engineer (12-15 years’ experience)
▪ Previous demonstrated experience in Engineering in the Telecom Systems.
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, like MS Word, MS Office, Power Point & MS Project etc.
▪ IPMA or PMP certified professional
▪ Customer management including daily co-ordination, design reviews etc.
▪ Engineering Team management & planning
▪ Co-ordinate all engineering project activities, including interfaces towards authorities and / or any other third party
▪ Revision of all engineering documentation being produced by the engineering team
▪ Risk Analysis and Mitigation Plans.
▪ Co-ordinates with the T&C Manager for Testing & Commissioning schedule.
▪ Full commitment with the Contractual/Project Dates.
▪ Engineering workload planning and revision
▪ Good written, verbal & presentation skills
▪ Demonstrated team player and leadership skills
▪ Reports to the Telecom Manager - India.
▪ Working for the delivery of the global projects with local teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please send the nature of the request and contact information to [email protected]