Company DescriptionHitachi Solutions
is growing its India team rapidly. We are expanding fast and hiring big. We are inviting the best talent in the industry to join our fast-growing team in India. People who can join immediately or at the earliest will be preferred.
We are hiring at a range of experience levels including middle and senior level resources.
We offer Work From Any Where
opportunities in India
with best in class compensation, a great working environment and above all, challenging and exciting projects.Job DescriptionAX Functional Consultant
is involving all aspects of implementing & supporting Dynamics solutions from pre-sales work through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support. You will be leading Solution Design sessions, assisting with configuration, assisting with data migration deliverables, creating required interface design documents, functional design documents and troubleshooting of customizations etc.Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze business processes (Finance) to identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
- You will be the one to identify our customer's requirements and match them with technological capabilities and with Microsoft's continuous release plans.
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics F&O D365 Finance
- Experience of developing customized solutions to complex business problems
- Demonstrable consultancy experience
- Strong working knowledge of business processes
- Relevant Microsoft certification
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Hold 3-8 years of experience within D365
- Specialization in Finance.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)
- Are fluent in English.
- Strong communication and consulting skills