Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
Knowledge on the foundational infrastructure services
Expertise in Jenkins and basic programming (Shell/Python/Golang)
Expertise in IAC and Configuration management (Terraform & Ansible)
• Leveraging the standard CI/CD tools and process to enhance the automation frame work and transform the engineering qualification efforts in to continues integration and delivery.
• Instill Agile and developer culture
• Provide technologies and expertise to deliver resiliency for traditional and cloud native application services
• Enable SRE framework for the engineering process and tooling
• Provide assistance with a product or product component development within the technology domain
• Conduct product evaluations with vendors and recommend product customization for integration with systems
• Provide third line support to identify the root cause of issues and react to systems and application outages or networking issues
• Support projects and provide project status updates to project manager or Sr. Engineer
• Partner with development teams to identify engineering requirements and assist with defining application/system requirements and processes
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• Knowledge on the foundational infrastructure services (Compute, Storage and Network, Database)
• Expertise on the CI/CD, DevOps tools and processes (Jenkins, Bitbucket)
• Infrastructure as code automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
• Basic programming (Shell scripting, Golang, Python)
• Familiarity with agile methodologies / tools ( Jira, Confluence, Scrum, Kanban)
• Experience on the Cloud and Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Project Management experience
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiativeOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge