Skip to main content
Senior Java Developer
This job posting is no longer active.
Ho Chi Minh City
Job ID: 1021588HV
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Vantara
Company Name: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Profession (Job Category): Consulting & Offerings
Education and/or Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant major.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Software Development focus on JAVA technologies.
- Hands-on experience of SQL server administration skills across all operating system versions, especially Unix, Linux
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong knowledge of Node.JS or Angular
- Strong knowledge of JSP / Servlets
- Strong knowledge of Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services - SOAP / REST API
- Ability to work with of Markup Languages like XML and JSON.Front-end: Angular, Typescript, Webpack, HMTL and CSS3
- Ability to work with source code repository and Visual studio online if possible
- Strong knowledge of Proven T-SQL skills in creating and maintaining stored procedures, tables and views in Oracle SQL Database and MS SQL Database
- Ability to understand of IT security standards and associated design considerations
- Ability to review source code
- Hand-on experience of monolithic, microservices architectures.
- Understand, analysis requirement clearly and estimate tasks properly.
- Research, design, implement and test software program by applying best practices of engineer excellent.
- Write and update technical documentation in central place.
- Coordinate with other members to do technical analysis and proposal, code review and coach some software developers.
- Do troubleshooting to identify possible causes of problems, provide suitable solution and fix issues without breaking existing functionalities
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities: daily standup, demo session, retrospective, estimate and planning, etc.
- Working on shifts, working with teams and clients across multiple geographies (India, US, Vietnam).
- Good at CI/CD, automation tools, and scrum/agile development process
- Experience of automated systems monitoring and alerting products
- Experience of other enterprise Relational database technologies, e.g. SQL Server, etc.
- Experience of Linux, MQ