Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. What you'll be doing
Primary Responsibilities for BSA:
• Lead any new Initiatives, Projects or process Improvements for Financials and Procure to Pay to Pay Track - Current Environment R12.2.9.
• Provide support for existing features, functionalities, custom interfaces etc. for Financials, Pay to Pay Track and other key custom financial business apps
• Regular Month end closure support.
• Collaborate with IT development team Onsite and Offshore to develop solutions to support, Incidents, new business requirements (Enhancements) or improve on performance's/process (Defects).
• As SME provide identify process and system bottlenecks, system and process issues and provide cost effective solutions with recommendations. Keep looking for Implementing out of the box features and eliminating customizations.
• Assist business users in User Acceptance testing, Training for any new functional features or processes. Collaborate with QA and Business users to create test repository for Automation and regression testing. What you bring to the team
Oracle EBS R12.2+ -AP, AR, GL, FA, CM, iExp, AME, PO, iProc, Vertex, PL/SQL
AR is a MUST
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in Implementing (min 2+ end to end Implementations) and Supporting (min 2+ projects) Oracle EBS R12+ Projects
• Subject Matter Expert and hands on experience in Oracle R12.2+ Financials Modules Oracle Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Credit Management, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle Fixed Assets, Oracle iExpense, Mobile expenses, & Oracle AME.
• Along with Oracle Financial experience strong experience and hands on Oracle Core Purchasing, Oracle iProcurement.
• Prior experience and hands on experience in integrations Oracle EBS and Tax solutions (Vertex).
• Hands on experience in writing PL/SQLs for analysis and troubleshooting.
• Must have excellent client management skills, stakeholder management.
• Prior experience in implementing or supporting interfaces with Oracle EBS (Payables Invoices) for Document Scanning/Imaging solutions. Prefer to have Alfresco, Ephesoft to Account Payables.
• Strong prior experience in implementing and supporting Inbound and Outbound Interfaces to Oracle Financials and Procure to Pay Track preferably using SOA or Oracle Fusion middleware.
• Incident Management, Change Management and Triaging.
• Proactively prioritize Defects, Enhancements with business leads/super users for P2P track.
• Requirement Gathering, Solution Designing of prioritized business requirements, Incidents, Defects and Enhancement's and then implement and support Project Quarterly and monthly releases (Dev/SIT/UAT/Prod Migration, cutover). At least 3 Major release every year and with minor monthly releases.
• Prepare new or update existing Functional Specifications (MD50), BR100, TE40's, Solution Design documentation & Functional configuration deployment documentation or in Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, Troubleshooting run-books.
• Smoke testing on Pre-Production environments post Prod Clone for environment readiness. Assist business users on providing them test scenarios for regression and automation testing for any new feature or functionality.
• Share weekly status reports to Hitachi and Client IT stakeholders. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge