The Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) team supports critical integrations that transmit transactional data between applications like Salesforce, Oracle, Workday, FPX etc. In addition to these common integrations the EAI team also provides API capabilities for Hitachi Vantara products and applications. This role will be a key position in the EAI team providing development and support to the numerous integrations. Job Functions & Requirements
• A bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in development and support with a focus on messaging, integration, and microservices solutions
• Experience on working on API development using Apache Camel Framework
• Excellent knowledge in Java programming language
• Experience working with webservers like tomcat, nginx etc.
• Identify, analyze, and develop interfaces and integration flows using Apache Camel and Java Springboot
• Must have a strong understanding in using database programming including JDBC, and relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle
• Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
• A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code
• Good technical and analytical skills to gain understanding of technical problem statement, analyze it and develop a solution
• Understanding of REST, SOAP protocols
• Understanding of various AWS services like AWS API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, SQS, SNS, Lamda functions, docker etc.
• Application deployment knowledge to work with CI/CD and tools like git, maven, npm, ansible etc.
• Meticulous knowledge of integration patterns and architecture, development processes
• Good presentation and report-writing skills
• Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities to troubleshoot issues
• Working experience with MuleSoft is desirable
• Understanding of Kafka Streaming Platform is desirable
• Understanding of Messaging Solutions like JMS, ActiveMQ is desirable Primary Qualifications:
• 5+ years of total IT experience
• 5 years of experience as an Integration developer building and supporting API'sOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge