Meet the team:
Hitachi Vantara Technical Account Manager team manages the long-term relationship with our customers, helping them to maximize the use of our products capabilities to their advantage and fulfill their business goals. This team provides guidance to our customers, and serves as a customer advocate, understanding the customer's goals, pain points and expectations. Additionally, TAM leads the customers through their solutions implementation and usage during the lifetime of the relationship with our customers. What You Will Be Doing
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Coordinates technical kick-off sessions by providing detailed product overviews and determining the customer's design, integration and development plans
- Coordinates review meetings with Hitachi Vantara technical resources. These meetings provide customers with status updates on Hitachi Vantara product roadmap, release schedules and specific product features that are relevant to their Pentaho applications.
- Acts as advocate for customer and liaison to engineering, product management and support organizations
- Explain technical benefits and integration points to management and technical audiences
- Ability to set and manage client expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues.
- Assists with architecture, design integration, performance tuning, rollout support and optimization of customer's implementation of Hitachi Vantara products
- Mentors customer's staff members in the use of Hitachi Vantara technologies and best practices.
- Coordinates delivery of any onsite consulting/training services that customer needs
- Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers to create business transformation
Additional nice to have qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years performing high level design for large scale end-user implementations
- Minimum of 2 years working with business intelligence, data integration tools, big data, data governance and catalogs.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience on cloud, SaaS, multi-tenancy deployments
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills
- Passion for technology and working with customers
- Training or education in business, sales or marketing
- Superior listening, speaking presentation and writing skills in English.
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is:
Tier One Location (including New York City and California Bay Area): $82k - $120k Base Pay
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge