Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
Experience defining CI/CD pipeline/automation of enterprise applications using Azure cloud, Docker, K8, Terraform etc. Required Skills:
• Full life-cycle project experience / Experience on agile software development process.
• Hands on experience of cloud based development (Azure preferred or other cloud provides
• A passion for technology and a wish to improve and innovate using the latest technologies.
• Good communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills including knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using, Docker, GitLab.
• Like to collaborate within engineering teams and beyond.
• Exposure to configuration management tools such as Ansible or Octopus.
• Experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions.Job Responsibilities:
• Participate in end-to-end projects and ensure Service Level Agreements are successfully delivered. Develop solutions to technical problems that arise.
• Use your expertise to input into reengineering and design.
• Establish coding standards for the team, ensure the high code quality.
• Actively look for the latest tools and technologies within or outside company.
• Identify the inefficiencies in the process and help the team to improve them to maximize the team's performance.
• Collaborate with different stakeholders.
• Help identifying the dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks in the projects proactively.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge