Meet our Team
Our Digital Solutions and Services business spans the entire globe, touching nearly every industry. We help clients to scale their operations and technology, future-proofing their growth in digital, with confidence and resilience. We offer world-class solutions across the leading IT platforms and technologies, from AWS and Google Cloud to Oracle and SAP. What's more, we're a Gold Microsoft Partner. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Setting business requirements into technical requirement through BI tools.
- Execution of BI software development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Building BI solutions with the following BI technology platforms:
Microsoft Azure Analysis Services / SQL Server Analysis Services
Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Solid understanding of Kimball data warehouse design principles allowing confident explanation of
design decisions and rejected alternatives
- Able to understand business processes and translate those into a kimball model
- Understanding of both manual and automated test practices to assure system integrity
- Able to use efficiently use data analysis tools and methods to understand and validate data according
to the question in-hand
- Passionate about providing an exceptional BI experience to our users
- A strong customer led work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge