Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a passionate and proven Partner Marketing Manager to support demand generation with our top channel partners in the Americas for our digital infrastructure portfolio. This is an individual contributor role that will be responsible developing marketing plans and campaigns with key partners that support our mutual business objectives. We are looking for a strong collaborator who can work with key stakeholders internally and within the partners to drive the marketing planning and execution process and achieve business results.
The primary objective of this role is to align with focus partners on joint offerings and develop marketing programs that are primarily focused on pipeline development. The ideal candidate will be experienced in demand generation, events, digital marketing, and partner marketing. This person will also demonstrate an ability to design, implement and measure marketing initiatives that support overall business objectives and drive measurable results.
The right candidate will have experience working with partners in the technology space and be familiar with strategies for marketing to, through and with partners. This person will be an active participant in growing our business with focus channel partners through the development and execution of marketing initiatives that deliver new opportunities and grow revenue.
This position reports to Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing on the Global Partner & Alliance Marketing team and sits within the company's Revenue Marketing organization. The position will be based remotely in the US.
What you will be doing
• Build and execute a marketing strategy with focus partners in the region that is primarily focused on demand generation and pipeline development.
• Influence key relationships and gain preference for Hitachi Vantara with these partners and in accordance with overall ecosystem marketing goals.
• Evaluate and recommend the right marketing investments to support the partnership.
• Collaborate and communicate with sales leaders, partner account managers and marketing teams to amplify and gain support for partner marketing initiatives.
• Collaborate with field marketing to ensure alignment and integration of partner marketing initiatives with regional activities and plans.
• Work with our partner programs team to drive adoption of our programs and, also provide input on the requirements and what is needed to be successful with partners.
• Understand and measure effectiveness of programs and campaigns and make recommendations for optimization. What you bring to the team
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5+ years partner marketing experience.
• Experience in large, global B2B technology, software and/or services companies.
• Experience with lead tracking and measurement and CRM, PRM and marketing automation tools.
• Experience managing and optimizing MDF spend.
• Results driven and customer focused team player that understands what is required to gain preference and win in the marketplace.
• Ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results.
• Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
• Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
• Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently.
For Colorado only (as required by the Colorado Equal Pay Act): The expected salary for this position in our Colorado office is $115,000 - $121,000. Pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's variable pay program, subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge