The purpose of this position is to monitor and maintain the equipment used in the manufacturing process as well as provide daily customer support.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment
Root cause analysis of machine downtime, scrap, etc
Perform preventive maintenance
Lead improvement projects on assigned processes
Maintain and support equipment calibration requirements
Additional duties as prescribed by the coordinators
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years related work experience
* Minimum WorkKeys scores: 4 in Reading for Information, 4 in Applied Mathematics, 4 in Locating Information, 4 in Applied Technology
* Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical schematics
* Ability to use hand tools and basic electrical test equipment (multi-meter, amp meter, etc)
* 2 year Associate Degree in related field
* 3+ years related work experience in an industrial manufacturing setting.
* Experience with PLC's & ability to use PLC monitoring to aid in troubleshooting.
* Experience with robotics.
* 1+ year of experience troubleshooting and repairing conveyor, fluid dispense, inspection and screw driving system
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].