HITACHI RAIL STS is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Talent Acquisition Leader - Asia Pacific who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of administrative and strategic tasks. The position is based in Bangalore.
We expect the incumbent to approach the Talent Acquisition function like the Strategic supply chain for talent
Broad responsibilities for the incumbent will include but not be limited to:
- Recruitment Strategy: work Country HR Leaders and Business stakeholders to identify talent pools within the country and globally to meet the growing talent demands of each country.
- Employer branding: Work with global Talent Acquisition team of Hitachi Rail group to identify opportunities for building brand awareness by communicating the Employee Value Proposition through identified digital and physical channels
- Talent Availability: Manage time bound acquisition of talent (both external and internal) to ensure availability of adequate resources for the business.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Make sure that every hiring process has a credible slate of diverse talent based on gender, ethnicity, etc. to promote DEI culture in the organization.
- Managing Early career programs: Leverage Hitachi Rail global program to engage with identified universities for hiring of key technical and functional talent to drive early career programs in the region.
- Engage and manage stakeholders: Manage rigorous relationship with all key stakeholders in the region for timebound hiring of critical talent to ensure business continuity.
- Leverage Talent Analytics: Leverage multiple reports from HiNext (Workday) tool and various other sources to drive Talent Analytics in managing key decisions to hire high caliber talent for the businesses across the region.
- Reporting & MIS: Publish periodic reports for decision making and updating key stakeholders on talent availability across the region.
- Process compliance: Ensure leveraging of HiNext tool and it’s reporting capabilities to drive hiring process compliance inline with Hitachi group best practices.
- Manage external stakeholders: Develop and maintain relationships with vendor partners; universities in key geographies to hire talent on demand.
- Build external bench of talent: Leverage multiple sources of talent to develop external slate of talents for critical roles.
- Enable Onboarding: Own the process of handholding of selected candidates and ensure proper on-boarding of the candidates.
- Any other: As this role is part of both (Asia Pacific and global) leadership team(s), any project/responsibility can be assigned to the role holder in addition to his/her work.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please send the nature of the request and contact information to [email protected] com.