Job ID: R0013358
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS India Private Limited
Profession (Job Category): Human Resources
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
HITACHI RAIL STS is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Compensation & Benefits Specialist Professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of administrative and strategic tasks. The position is based in Bangalore.
The incumbent is expected to approach the C&B function both strategically and sustainably with an eye on total cost of employment.
Broad responsibilities for the incumbent will include but not be limited to:
1. C&B Strategy: work with Country HR Leaders; Business stakeholders and Central C&B team to build comprehensive and effective rewards strategy for each country to position Hitachi Rail as a contemporary and competitive employer in the region
2. Total Cost of employment: Take ownership for Total-Cost of employment for the region and demonstrate leadership by providing sustainable advice to business leaders to promote employee retention while managing costs;
3. Standardization of work levels: Leverage Mercer methodology; work in collaboration with Central C&B team and Operations (regional) HR team to ensure standardization of work levels across the region
4. Monetary & Non-monetary rewards: Design and deploy effective monetary & non-monetary reward and recognition practices in the region for effective motivation of talent.
5. Design & deliver variable pay schemes: work with Central C&B team to design and deliver appropriate MBO schemes for the region in line with stakeholder feedback; market trends and overall Hitachi philosophy
6. Manage Benefits schemes: Design and manage Benefits schemes for the region to retain competitiveness as employer of choice within the overall Hitachi framework
7. Annual salary reviews: To manage the APAC region annual salary review process in conjunction with the Senior Director HR - Asia Pacific and HR representative for each location, including the preparation of the salary budgets.
8. Benchmarking & Competitiveness: To maintain market data and participate in pay and benefits surveys for the APAC region. Provide benchmarking market pay data to support Operational HR colleagues. Conduct ad hoc research as required.
9. Employee retention: Design and deploy strategic retention tools across the region to ensure business continuity of critical talent
10. Reporting & MIS: Leverage HiNext and publish periodic reports for decision making and updating key stakeholders on competitiveness across the region
11. Pay equity compliance: Ensure pay equity compliance for the APAC region are carried out efficiently and subsequent recommendations are actioned appropriately.
12. Training: Train key business stakeholders and Operational HR team on competitiveness and sustainability of compensation and benefits actions in the region
13. Manage external stakeholders: Develop and maintain relationships with vendor partners to procure Benefits services and benchmark compensation data across the region
14. International mobility of talent: Be the focal point of the region on matters related to pay equity of talent in case of international mobility
15. Any other: As this role is part of both (Asia Pacific and global) leadership team(s), any project/responsibility can be assigned to the role holder in addition to his/her work.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please send the nature of the request and contact information to [email protected] com.