Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.Responsibilities:
Design, develop and unit test complex cloud-based SAAS products and solutions with responsive UI
Follow best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
Participate in design and code reviews
Have technical ownership of one or more modules and work with the leads, managers and architects in the delivery
Translate complex UX/UI design into detailed design and code
• 4-10 years of experience for Senior QA role in software Testing/Automation.
• Good experience on writing Testcases, executing them, raising bugs and taking the functional feature to closure.
• Deep understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid)
• Experience in Java Selenium & API Automation is Must
• Experience with one or more technology stacks Python, Bash scripting, and Linux will be Addon.
• Understanding of various automation frameworks for UI, REST Services, Asynchronous Stream Processing Services, Performance and Container Services (Kubernetes/ docker) along with the integration with a CI/CD execution platform
• Experienced in testing enterprise applications for scale, performance, observability, and reliability with tools like JMeter and APM tools like Grafana, Elastic or similar
• Proven experience in design and implementation of automation frameworks that meet the high standards of technology best practices, quality, compliance, and reliability
• Demonstrable understanding and/or working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps with Jenkins or similar
• Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or Azure or GCP