Meet our Team
Sales Operations provide strategic analysis and advice to the Hitachi Vantara sales leadership in EMEA. We support of planning, decision-making and forecast management to enable the business to focus on customers and on leading the sales organization to success. Our team is highly visible, working closely with leaders across Inside Sales, Commercial, Enterprise and Commercial Accounts segments, with responsibility for translating the sales strategy into an operating model and collaboration is critical to our success.
Last year our group was rewarded with the CEO Award for our work and its impact on the company.
In this role you will be working closely with our EMEA Sales Operations Leader. This is an absolutely key role in the team and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop the scope of their role, with more responsibility and more visibility. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Play a key role in the annual planning process across accounts, quotas, country AOP and much more
- Using the variety of tools and data sources available to you, you will drive market-leading Sales Analytics & Intelligence processes
- Coordinate the EMEA Sales Go-to-Market strategy, by translating global guidelines into local best practices, and align system changes with ongoing business support and management.
- Strategic Insight: Prepare strategic analytics using data and BI platforms for sales teams,
- Act as EMEA Product owner of Hitachi Vantara's Global Planning Platform (currently Anaplan),
- Monitor financial performance against annual plan with the use of dashboards, providing deal level trending and analysis and participate with the Quarterly Business Review process,
- Participating in strategic account planning meetings, reviewing strategic deals and leveraging Sales data to provide insight to market coverage and returns, drive the resourcing model for the region and support quota and annual plan setting,
- Support month and quarter-end closing activities.
- Analyse the health of the business through a rolling 12-month pipeline review to include in-depth review of product lines, solution sets, individual Sales Representatives and Countries/Regional territories
- You are a team player with proven experience (5+ years) working within an international Sales Operation/Finance function in a global high technology company
- Strong financial, data driven, analytical and decision-making skills and fully conversant with financial modelling, business indicators, financing solutions and financial trends
- Great communication skills with the ability to communicate new concepts and influence business and sales leaders, whilst maintaining their respect and confidence
- Logical thinking and analytical mindset. You have a structured approach and a sense of urgency, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, showing sound business judgment in the face of changing priorities,
- MBA or graduate business degree preferred but not essential.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs. With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge