Hitachi Vantara wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
This is a senior role in the BFSI vertical, reporting to the Global Head of BFSI industry vertical. As a Banking Domain Consultant and Solution Architect, you'll be a SME in the Banking and Banking technology domain. You will be responsible for providing advisory services and leading solutioning for Banking clients and prospects, working as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), with expertise in one or more of the following areas: Retail banking, Corporate banking, CRM, Asset-Liability Management, Treasury, Cards, Payments, Core Banking Transformation - Risk and Compliance- Banking & Capital Market Regulations, AML, KYC, Client Onboarding, regulatory regimes, CCAR, Basel III, Trade Surveillance, Regulatory Reporting, Anti-Fraud.
What You'll Be Doing
• Work with technology teams to develop solutions to solve critical business problems for banking institutions
• Take a lead in defining business & functional requirements, process models and implementation plans
• Build domain-centric third-party alliances and build joint offerings and solutions with them
• Work on customer engagements in billable capacity
• Help the platform/project owners in managing all parts of projects, from planning, budgeting, deliverables, and risk management.
• Bring perspective and ideas to develop propositions on key themes and contribute to thought leadership
• Actively engage in deal pursuits and RFP/RFI responses
What You Bring To The Team
• 10+ years relevant experience in management or technology consulting with expertise across the end-to-end banking lifecycle and operating models in Retail Banking, Commercial Banking and Digital banking and payments.
• Knowledge and hands-on implementation and/or migration experience with one or more leading core banking platforms
• Demonstrates basic understanding of processes in relevant functional areas of to analyze business processes and associated systems' data to identify potential business/operational challenges to be addressed through Analytics
• Proven stakeholder management skills - Including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to work collaboratively and manage and initiate effective cross-functional relationships maintaining a high level of professionalism, self-motivation, and a strong sense of urgency
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Possess strong data analysis, data handling and data requirement analysis to support solution development
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge