Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
In this role, your responsibility will include but not limited to -
• Manage the RTR team, multiple finance stakeholders and partners
• Ensure timely and smooth month end close and reporting
• Adherence to high quality finance processes, policies and KPI's
• Drive various initiatives within the team such as process improvement, back up planning & management and various training initiatives etc.,
• Build stakeholder relationship, drive confidence, and keep an eye for improvement in existing processes
• Mentor and coach team from operations excellence and their professional growth
• Drive and effective participation in various organization vide projects and initiatives
• Need to work on key strategic initiatives in the accounting team requiring sound technical knowledge.
• Act as an SME in various RTR related process structuring, streamlining and management What you bring to the team
• Strong accounting knowledge and basics of IFRS & US GAAP
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in working with ERP's, Oracle preferred but not mandatory
• At least 10 years' experience in similar RTR operations & lead role
• CA/CPA preferred Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge