Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Organisation Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Italy or United Kingdom.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 14,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Organisation Specialist to support and ensure that all Organisation projects and processes are implemented, supervised and carried out smoothly and effectively
Accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the design, evolution, governance and coherency of the Hitachi Rail global organisation and project structure by collecting and analysing all business, organisational and people requirements in alignment with the Hitachi Rail Global strategy and organisational principles and guidelines.
- Support the design, evolution, and coherency of the Hitachi Rail organisational governance framework(s) and models according to the Hitachi Rail Strategy and guidelines, long term business objectives and the wider Hitachi HR Guidelines
- Support the design, evolution, governance and coherency of the Organisation unit policies, processes, announcements, procedures, tools and project standards in compliance with relevant local regulations, practices and cultures, in compliance with the Hitachi Rail Global strategy and guidelines and the wider Hitachi HR Guidelines
- Contribute to the definition of the organisational roles, responsibility and authority and the management of relevant documents (Roles & Mandates, Organisational Chart, etc.), in collaboration with relevant organisational departments in alignment with the Hitachi Rail HR and business operative and process model(s) and in compliance with the Hitachi Rail HR global strategy and guidelines;
- Contribute to the implementation and, communication monitoring and reporting of the Hitachi Rail organisational global structure and process (hierarchical and project team structures), in collaboration with relevant departments and in alignment with the Hitachi Rail HR and business operative and process model(s) and in compliance with the Hitachi Rail HR global strategy and guidelines;
- Contribute to the implementation, communication monitoring and reporting of the Job title framework, with all relevant Hitachi Rail global processes, rules and guidelines;
- Ensure the implementation, maintenance, communication, monitoring, and reporting on the relevant IT systems of the Hitachi Rail organisational structure(s), framework(s) and processes in alignment with the Hitachi Rail HR global strategy and guidelines and in compliance with the wider Hitachi Guidelines and strategy;
- Support the local implementation, maintenance, communication, monitoring, and reporting of Hitachi rail organisational structure(s), framework(s) and processes in compliance with the HR operative model and the Hitachi Rail HR global strategy and guidelines.
- Capability to evaluate and to define measures (quantitative or qualitative) about the alignment between the business goals and the organizational structure. Gap analysis and job leveling techniques, strategy clarification and organizational design and change management;
- GBMS knowledge, Company Organization principles, Specific Process knowledge
- Solid understanding and implementation of internal governance procedures
- Proactive team player, flawlessly interacting with all layers of the organization;
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives;
- Ability to develop strong, constructive and focused relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in an international team;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent English, written and spoken;
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Office Suite, excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- Education to degree level.
- Previous experience in HR function and knowledge of main people management processes;
- Knowledge of local HR requirements and constraints;
- Working level capability in a second European language is desirable.
Education / Qualifications:
University degree (Political Sciences, Management Engineering, Marketing or Economics would be preferred) or Equivalent technical background.
Good English proficiency (written and spoken)
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/