Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. What you'll be doing
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for into a specification;
- Translating requirements to development team while doing the bridge between business and team;
- Participate and support testing processes.
- Market analysis, process mapping/analysis, customer experience mapping and business model review.
- Developing business cases and creating findings/recommendations.
- Be familiar with and have experience in a range of project delivery methodologies such as waterfall and agile. What you bring to the team
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, or similar fields of study.
- Experience acting as a Business Analyst, or similar positions.
- Experience working in an agile development environment using principles of agile development and best practices.
- Knowledge of Analytics architectures. Data Lake architectures will be a plus
- Good functional knowledge of Analytics Azure services and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of databases, SQL language and other relevant programming languages.
- Ability to read, interpret, and coordinate data files such as Json, XML, etc.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to think critically and identify creative out-of-the-box solutions.
- Aptitude bridge between the Developers and Business environment.
- A strong work ethic, technical rigor, and professional responsibility.
- Be a forward thinker with a pro-active mentality and don't be afraid to make mistakes.
- Contribute to the team's good productivity and motivation, with good communication and cooperation to guarantee the best results.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge