Meet The Team
Hitachi Digital, LLC is a subsidiary of U.S based Hitachi Ltd. Our team is supporting the growth of Hitachi Digital in support of the parent company and greater Hitachi Ltd. Subsidiaries including Hitachi Vantara, LLC. The Senior HR Specialist/Project Manager will plan and execute the implementation of Hitachi Digital's Human Resources foundation by utilizing Hitachi Vantara's HR foundation to support growth of Hitachi Digital from an HR perspective and manage the HR operations post deployment. Ideal location for this position will be Santa Clara, California, but could also be in our Dallas office. This is a hybrid role requiring some in-office work. What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team
- Work closely with Hitachi Vantara HR teams, (TA, Comp, Benefit, HRIT, etc.).
- Assist in the development, design, and execution of Hitachi Digital's HR program
- Including but not limited to:
- Compensation System (Base Salary, STI, LTI, Merit increase, etc.)
- Talent Acquisition System (Streamline Hitachi Digital's talent acquisition process)
- Talent Development Platform (Planning overview of R&D program/structure)
- Performance Management System (Administrate pre-existing Hitachi common performance management system)
- Employee Contract Management for local employees
- 4 to 7 years of HR generalist or COE/HRBP support experience
- Fluent English with the ability to utilize Google Translator to assist with Japanese communications
- Wide variety of knowledge about general HR foundation/generalist background (compensation, TA, talent development, etc.)
- Strong communication and change management skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with various stakeholders (HD business leaders, HD HR Team and Hitachi Vantara HR members)
- Bachelor or master's degree in business, HR, or related field.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge