Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Monthly/annual accounting closing for local and reporting purposes
- Reportings for consolidation purposes
- Financial Statements for local Gaap.
- Actively manage, monitor, and implement processes related to the IFRS adoption.
- Liaison with the outsourcing companies that supports the closing
- Control and improve processes related to accounting closing and internal/external auditing
- Control and review the accounts payable, accounts receivables, payroll and cash flow
- Support business with Accounting and AP and AR information
- Bachelor in Accounting. MBA related is a plus.
- Accounting experience in medium or large companies - at least 12-year experience
- Previous experience in Accounts payable and payroll is a plus.
- Fluent English. Advanced Spanish is a plus
- Advanced MS Office (mainly Excel)
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Hands-on knowledge of the ERP system (Oracle is a plus)
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with multiple varied internal/external groups/organizations
- Sense of Urgency; ability to get things done quickly and ability to multi-task
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge