Skip to main content
Job ID: R0013294
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Support the Project Engineer and WPL in contributing to the implementation of the adequate and effective technical solution.
- Support the Project Engineer on management of teams work schedules and site planning activities.
- Involved directly and be the main interface to client and sub-contractors.
- Ensure the delivery of sub-systems or software configurations for Train Control System including the production and verification of the configuration elements/ documents.
- Participating in or leading reviews to detect design errors, process and tool inefficiencies, and putting in place corrective and improvement actions.
- Guarantee requirements, designing, and testing according to allocated project requirements.
- Ensuring design compliance through requirement traceability.
- Defining and executing the integration lab tests before handover of the executable files of the configured sub-systems.
- Defining, executing and trouble shooting the integration lab tests before handover of the executable files of the configured sub-systems
- Ensure the handover of the configured executable files to site.
- Ensure configuration and management of bug clearance (analyze and correction) found during V&V and site testing.
- Travel required to project sites within Malaysia.