As a leading SAP Global Services Partner, the Hitachi Vantara team understands the wide-ranging complexities associated with a client's business, but just as important, we know how that translates into the world of SAP. We are a full-service consultancy that has the skills and qualifications to help ensure a project's success - on-time and on-budget. Hitachi has strong capabilities in key SAP technologies like S/4HANA from both an ERP and analytics perspective. We are known as one of SAP's top partners. Our focus industries are chemicals, discrete manufacturing, wholesale distribution, food processing, consumer products, IM&C, and Aerospace & Defense. Hitachi leverages defined SAP preconfigured templates to help our clients attain and sustain unparalleled results through our Industry focused solutions approach.
Hitachi Vantara specializes in the definition and deployment of SAP Best Practice solutions for just about every critical business process.
From design through post-go-live support, we incorporate special organizational change management practices and proven techniques to help with user adoption and change to drive project success.Purpose of Position
We are actively searching for a qualified candidate to lead the architecture, design, and implementation of SAP Analytics solutions to our clients using SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAC planning, SAP Cloud platform, and SAP BW for HANA, and SAP HANA.
We are seeking individuals with following skills:
• 4-7 years of combined SAP and Business Intelligence experience
• 2 years of SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics, CDS view customization, Fiori app and KPI design
• 1 project lifecycle with SAP Analytics Cloud
• 1 project lifecycle with SAC Planning using input templates, planning functions.
• HANA data modeling experience
• Architecting background on at least two full life cycle SAP BI Implementations for medium to large projects of high complexity
• Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse requirements gathering experience
• Experience preparing functional specifications and skilled at converting the requirements into technical objects
• Strong understanding and experience with at least two front-end reporting and analytical tools including Analysis for Office (AFO) and other tools (i.e. Business objects or Lumira)
• Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
• General consulting skills, including: meeting facilitation skills, stakeholder assessment, and team collaboration
- Experience leading small teams of 1 - 3 resources (including consulting onshore and offshore and client employees)
• Minimum of 2+ experience within a Management or IT consulting firm preferred
• Bachelor's degree
• Should be a team player.
• Should have excellent customer interaction skills
• Should have worked in onsite offshore model
• Flexibility in working hours
• Define BI Architecture road maps driven by project initiatives
• Develop, maintain and ensure adherence to standards for reporting and analysis tools and their appropriate application
The following skill sets would be a plus:
• SAP functional experience in FI-CO, SD, MM, or PP
• BW to BW/4HANA system upgrade experience
• Experience with migrations from on-premise to Cloud analytics
• Master Data Management (MDM/MDG)
• Custom Fiori app development experience
• Experience with other Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing ETL and OLAP technologies
• 100% US based travel
• Monday - Thursday travel schedule expected Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge