Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year. Job DescriptionJob objectives
As a Presales Manager, you will ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers' requirements by working closely with sales team.Job responsibilities
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attend meetings with Sales Managers and act as a technical expert.
- Put together business cases for the sales team to support their proposals.
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensure that the company's solutions can deliver on the customer's requirements.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Reply to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Provide ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Produce detailed costings for customers and ensure the contract is profitable.
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Possesses presentation skills and design / proposal skills
- Has deep analytical and problem-solving Skills
- Knowledge of ERP products, services, and other advanced technologies
- Experience in design, development, operation and maintenance as an engineer
- Good communication skills and customer negotiation skills
- Experience of implementing and using ERP products
- Locally-based candidates are preferred
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Job Applicant Data Protection Policy