Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
The partner community is a fast growing, highly critical component of Hitachi Vantara's selling ecosystem.
As a key member of the APAC Strategic Partners and Alliances team, as well as a member of the Australia & New Zealand Region Management team, the ANZ Partner Leader is responsible for establishing business alliances and partnerships within key Partner accounts for the Hitachi Vantara Australia and New Zealand region. As the ANZ Partner Leader, he/she is expected to manage a team of partner managers to be accountable for achieving partner business metrics within the Australia and New Zealand region. He/she has to coordinate all operational aspects of the partner ecosystem, which includes tactical and strategic planning, enabling, leadership relationship development and operational oversight with laser focus on driving revenue. Facilitation and coordination with Australia and New Zealand Region, APAC Geo, and Global Leads, managing of partner programs and joint selling with Geo and Region based teams responsible for the indirect business. This role is specific to leading and managing the partner ecosystem for all districts that roll up into the Australia and New Zealand Region.
Develop a next-generation regional business strategy which covers short, medium, and long-term view. The strategy will include prioritizing strategic solutions for key industry business verticals, building a catalogue of solutions for partners to take to market, driving/managing field engagement with the partner teams, aligning top executives and managing an active pipeline necessary to exceed assigned quota.
• Establish medium and long-term business objectives including investment plans and company-level strategy shifts required to significantly grow the Partner and Hitachi Vantara's (HV) business.
• Passionately own and/or manage assignment of all primary Partner executive relationships as part of the broader strategic direction.
• Establish solid relationships within the Eastern Region accounts and direct account related activities to ultimately achieve better account control than the competition. Provide quarterly QBR's with assigned executive sponsors from HV and the Partner executives.
• Lead the development of a strategic plan, in collaboration with the East VP and District Managers to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth for the nominated partner.
• Coordinate with internal teams to develop unique/specific offerings that are repeatable with counterparts that will be accepted in the marketplace, that provide joint wins for Hitachi Vantara and partner specified.
• Create and maintain a high priority pipeline and forecast to both Australia and New Zealand VP and the APAC Partner VP.
• Evangelize and engage with HV Field Sales and Management to educate on Partners Solution and how to work with Partners. Responsible for integrity of proposals submitted including the overall structure of the deal and the pricing of the opportunity per price approval guidelines.
• Drive a plan to achieve assigned quota by defining necessary activities, key relationships, and strategic solutions to exceed sales targets.
• A minimum of 10 years' experience to include directly managing a Partner team; OR working for a National Partner in a client facing consulting role OR in an industry-based consulting role
• Demonstrated track record of significant accomplishment in sales and partner leadership roles, including successful development of strategy and execution plans. Demonstrated ability to lead in a highly complex, matrix work environment with multiple stakeholders. Must have proven track record of consistent, dependable revenue achievement.
• Possess a proven track record of working with Australian/New Zealand channels and cloud services partners and/or Global System Integrators - existing relationships with this eco system is an advantage.
• Must have strong executive presence and relationship management skills at all levels within the partner community and can "sell ideas" and influence senior leadership internally and externally.
• Inspiring communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
• Able to build consensus and to work with different cultural interests and sensitivities in the global ecosystem.
• Can motivate and inspire a team to produce amazing results by challenging them to "think big" and execute with excellence Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge