Job ID: R0013317
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS S.p.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated CSR & Sustainability who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in one of the Italian headquarter of Hitachi Rail .
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
• Develop Hitachi rail in CSR & Sustainability commitments and performance targets and deliver
• Support LoB in deployment of sustainable requirements for innovative products and services and address relevant reporting needs
• Support CSR&S strategy definition and development through updated action plan
• Manage and monitoring of CSR&S projects, develop regular reporting and KPI analysis
• Support internal interface and cooperation inside Global SHEQ and RSBU organization on CSR&S topics
• Develop relationship with major referents of CSR&S departments inside the clients organization
• Assist CSR&S management for business decision making and opportunities
• Identify and support the CSR&S innovative actions in line with Global function targets
• Support for drafting the CSR&S feedback required at any business bidding stage
• Support assessment and external rating performance analysis
• Sustainability KPIs data collection, reporting and analysis support
• Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure CSR&S aspects are embedded across all company activities.
o Sustainable Development
o Hitachi Corporate interface
- Good communication, relations and problem solving;
- Good capabilities in organizational and management mindset.
- Used to work for targets
- Stakeholder management knowledge
- IT and Interest in digitalization technologies and digital procurement
- Global mind-set
- Good interpersonal and organization skills
- Reliability, flexibility, precision
- Determination, energy, enthusiasm
- Team player
- Availability for national and international trips (up to 15%)
- Stakeholder management knowledge
- Procedure or quality certification knowledge (ISO or other) will be considered a plus
Preferred Degrees: Engineering (Environmental or Management); Business Administration or Admin. Financial Control or 'Scienze politiche' with recognized Master or specific training in CSR strategy and sustainability a Sustainable innovation.
Better if certified ESG analyst and standard knowledge of NON-Financial reporting for CSR and Sustainability (NFRD and CSRD)
Excellent communication skills (English required)
Fluent Knowledge of Italian (written & spoken)
Other languages are appreciated
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.careers.hitachi.com/
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail